Friday, October 21, 2011

I soon will be able to check one thing off of my "bucket list"!

This hasn't been the best year for our family, too much stress but I am not going to dwell on that.  Trying to stay positive and be thankful for our good health.

Yesterday I got some great news.  I have always dreamed about going to Club 33 in Disneyland.  For those of you that don't know what it is.  It was started by Walt Disney back in May of 1967.  Sadly he never saw it completed because he died 5 months earlier.  Some say it was named after it's address... 33 Royal Street and some say after the original 33 investors that Walt courted to invest in his theme park.  They serve lunch and dinner there and only "members" and their guests can get in.  There is a waiting list to join and an expensive annual fee. 

One of my dear friends, is also friends with a member and has been trying to get me into the club for years.  Timing has always been off.  But we met some very nice people on a recent cruise who we "clicked" with.  Their company has a membership in Club 33.  They said to give them our dates and they will try to get us a lunch reservation.  We will be visiting Disneyland in December with my husband's sister and her family.  We got the call yesterday that they got us lunch reservations for 4 of us at the "Club".  I can't tell you how excited I am.  Of course, my kids don't want to go, they volunteered to stay with their young cousins so my husband, sister and brother in law and I could go.   I think my kids are tired of me having my picture taken in front of the door every time we visit the park.  This is a dream come true and I am so thankful to these wonderful people that made it come true. Less than two months until we visit the "Happiest Place on Earth!"

I will definitely post after my Club 33 experience. 

Have a Magical Day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I can't believe I'm not seeing this post until now! It's your dream come true!! So happy that something good is happening to such good people :)

    ReplyDelete