Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Exciting Day!

I am always the happiest on the day I make our next Disney Vacation Club reservations.  Going to my favorite place is something I cherish and since we will be going with our family from Georgia, it will be extra special.  We aren't going until December but at least I know our "Villa" at the Grand Californian will be waiting for us.

I am not a big fan of "time shares"....never really saw the point but the Disney Vacation Club is different.  If you like traveling to Disneyland or Walt Disney World on a yearly basis than it is worth looking into it. You can own a piece of the Villa's at the Grand Californian or any of the many other Disney resorts in Orlando and now in Hawaii.  It can be passed down to our children so they can continue going after I am not able to.  I hope that day is a long way off. 

Hope you all have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment