Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Looking for Mickey

Now that my kids are grown,  I have to rely on my niece and nephew to visit from Georgia and travel with us to Disneyland to see the characters.  The days of getting autographs are gone so I cherish doing this with my niece and nephew,  they are still at the "fun age" and will run after the characters.  As a response to "teacher girl".....the best place to always find Mickey is in his house in Toon Town.  He is guaranteed to be there and you can always find Minnie in her house there as well.  Of course, if you don't want to brave the strollers in Toon Town, head to Main Street. They hang around in front of the Mad Hatter periodically through out the day and are always happy to sign autographs.  

Hope you all enjoy the beautiful pictures my talented daughter took.  She is our personal "paparazzi"

1 comment: